Short Term Rental Management
Many property owners and real estate investors often choose to lease their properties as vacation homes, especially in popular tourist destinations like the vibrant urban environment of Atlanta or tropical locations like the Tampa Bay and Southeast Atlantic Coast areas of Florida.
Vacation rental leasing is generally short-term, available for periods of a few days to several months. Property owners usually offer fully-equipped homes for these vacation leases, as they can serve as a relaxing upscale alternative to hotel stays. Vacation homes range from simple houses all the way up to lavishly-appointed homes with pools and custom amenities.
Managing vacation home rentals presents its share of unique challenges, and not every property management company handles leases of this nature. Gain Management, a dynamic property management firm in the southeastern United States, helps property owners lease homes to vacation seekers with a full range of specialized services and over 20 years of professional-level experience in the real estate industry.
What Makes Gain Management Different than Other Property Management Companies?
Many property management companies provide their clients complete service packages, and Gain Management excels in this aspect. What makes us different is that we offer our clients the option of managing their vacation home and residential properties themselves with our full backing and support. No other property management firm offers this level of personalized attention and innovation. Our Self-managing packages allow clients to pick exactly which services they want to handle themselves, giving them an active role in how the property is managed. The key to this self-managed plan is our state-of-the-art software that lets owners:
- Receive rent directly from the tenant – no more waiting up to 30 days for the property manager to release funds.
- Advertise properties for lease – even vacation homes
- Track income and expenses related to the property.
- Perform background checks and screening for lease applicants
- Order routine property inspections
- Submit and manage work orders for repair or maintenance of properties, using their own vendors or choosing from our carefully screened list of approved vendors
- Run customized income and expense reports any time they are desired
- Order evictions if that becomes necessary
The best part of our exclusive self-managed option is that property owners have the flexibility to delegate tasks they are not comfortable with directly back to our expert property management team at any time. With our unrivaled flexibility, Gain Management makes it easy for our clients to switch from an active self-managing role, to a Full Management package.
Additional Benefits of Gain Management Service Plans
The experts at Gain Management believe that our clients deserve the very best in property management services, and that’s why our plans and business model are breaking new ground in this industry. For a low per-property management fee, our packages include a range of additional support services, including:
- Discounts for multiple properties.
- Lease and legal document creation using the same state-approved forms we use in our full-service plans. These documents are in compliance with all applicable state and local ordinances and are ready for signatures upon completion. Don’t be fooled by other companies and their generic forms that may not hold up in court.
- Our expert guidance in state and local rental laws, especially the relationship between landlord and tenant. Should an eviction become necessary, we can help guide you through the steps needed.
- Extensive training and tutorials, including video training and step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
- Unlimited support via phone or email – At Gain Management, we are always ready to step in for help whenever our clients need it most.
- You retain all of your property data, even if you decide to go from a self-service management role to our full-service plans. We give our clients the ultimate in flexibility.
For vacation home rentals or long-term residential leases, no other property management company offers their clients more than Gain Management. We are committed to giving our clients the very best in everything we do, making us the premier choice in the southeast for all of your residential real estate management needs.