Information Types Collected
Gain Property Management, Inc. collects nonpublic information from the following sources:
- Information that you give us on documents like applications or other forms (including information such as your name and address).
- Information we obtain during our conversations with you, or information collected during any visits to your premises.
- Information gathered during our management of your property association or business.
- In an effort to collect pertinent information from our clients, Gain Property Management, Inc. (enter your name) may use the several methods of communication to gather information, including written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronic, and online interactions.
Disclosing Information to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
The information that we may collect (as listed above) may be used for managing our services to our clients. We do not and will not share information about our customers, or former customers, with non-affiliated third parties other than as may be required or permitted under applicable laws. For example, Gain Property Management, Inc. may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- Information necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our clients’ records.
- Information necessary to investigate and resolve any client disputes or inquiries.
- Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance, such as regulatory agencies.
- Information that is required for Gain Property Management, Inc. to comply with applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
- To an actuarial or research organization for the purpose of conducting actuarial or research studies.
- Information necessary to protect against or to prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, legal claims, or other liability that may arise during the conduction of business.
Some examples of non-affiliated third parties we are required to or permitted to share information with include, but are not exclusive to, insurance carriers, insurance brokers, loss payees, additional insureds and joint marketing partners.
Sharing Client Information with Affiliated Parties
It is the policy of Gain Property Management, Inc. that we do not and will not share client information with any affiliate.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We restrict access to non-public information to outside service providers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We use a secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications. Appropriate action would be taken against any employee who impermissibly shares client information. We regularly review our security measures and employee education programs to help protect this information and when we share information with nonaffiliated third parties, we require that they have standards to keep this information private.
RESERVATION OF THE RIGHTS TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION IN UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
In connection with potential unforeseen circumstances, such as compliance with regulatory agencies or the sale or transfer of its interests, Gain Property Management, Inc. reserves the right to sell or transfer your information to a third-party entity that: 1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; 2) agrees to be the Gain Property Management, Inc. successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and 3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
WHO TO CONTACT REGARDING PRIVACY MATTERS
You can contact Gain Property Management, Inc. by:
Address: 5700 Memorial Highway, Ste 202G, Tampa, FL 33615