Check out market updates

The tenant hasn’t paid and the property seems empty. Can I just change the locks?

The short answer is no. The easiest and fastest way to resolve the issue is to have the tenant sign to terminate the lease and return the keys to you. Under almost no circumstances is it legally okay to deny the tenant occupancy without their written permission or a court order calling for their removal. If you believe you have good reason to reclaim possession of the property, file the correct paperwork for eviction/lease termination. By all means, don’t end up on the wrong side of the courtroom as a defendant!

thời trang trẻ emWordpress Themes Total Freetư vấn xây nhàthời trang trẻ emshop giày nữdownload wordpress pluginsmẫu biệt thự đẹpepichouseáo sơ mi nữHouse Design Blog - Interior Design and Architecture Inspiration